Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Campus Marketing Coordinator
at Volunteers of America
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for performing comprehensive administrative support services for the office staff as well as facilitating the daily operations of the marketing office.
- Greet visitors, and answers & directs telephone calls at all times in a pleasant and professional manner-calls should not go to voice mail except after hours.
- Creation of new seminar presentations for marketing events.
- Record all RSVPs for events and records all prospect information in the database for Sales Counselors including scheduled activities and follow ups.
- Responsible for lead delegation in UPS system for all Independent Living, Assisted Living and Senior Choice at Home leads for every source code
- Primary Contact for Website Lead Inquiries for campus and Senior Choice at Home.
- Produce reports as requested-In particular Weekly Community and Sales Reports for all levels of care.
- Database management for census (including move-ins, move-outs, transfers), lead generation, sales activity and events.
- Update campaign status for attendees, no shows and cancellations in CRM (Enquire).
- Meet pre-determined move-in goals and follow procedures in lead tracking and record-keeping for all leads and depositors as required by the community.
- Maintain and upkeep medical records for Senior Choice at Home prospective members.
- Maintain, update and compile member handbook and directory for Senior Choice at Home.
- Responsible for compilation of sales brochures, contracts and collateral materials for all product lines.
- Budget Management-will track all invoices, code and input into spenddowns for IL/AL/HH/HC/Senior Choice at Home.
- Maintain new member file set up and welcome letter to physician(s) for Senior Choice at Home.
- Provide welcome gift for new member for Senior at Home.
- Prefill Care Coordination forms prior to assessment for Senior Choice at Home.
- Maintain sales spending grid and processes departmental expenses for all product lines.
- Maintain integrity of database in regard to entrance fee, monthly fee and deferral payments for campus.
- Conduct is to be professional and honest at all times in the representation of the Community concept of senior living.
- Super user for CRM on campus implementing policies and procedures for all product lines.
- Order and maintain office supplies and other supply inventory for all product lines.
- Order promo items and collateral materials of all product lines as authorized by supervisor.
- Cross-train for Event Coordinator to provide position back up.
- Assist in providing tours of the community to prospective residents and applicants as needed, including any open houses or special functions related to sales and/or marketing.
- Coordinate and complete special project assignments.
- Maintain CRM database effectively and in a timely manner with all inquiries for all product lines.
- Update and maintain Senior Choice at Home Application Spreadsheet and distribute to team-members weekly.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Two to five years of activities, event planning, and/or creative production experience.