Florida SouthWestern State College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Adjunct Professor, Science
at Florida SouthWestern State College
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an Adjunct Professor, Science in the School of Pure and Applied Science to join our team of exceptional faculty. As an FSW adjunct, you have the opportunity to directly impact the college mission to inspire our students to 'Dedicate to Graduate'.
The School of Pure and Applied Sciences supports Florida SouthWestern State College’s Associate of Arts Degree by offering a rigorous curriculum in math and science. A student’s successful completion of the general education and discipline-specific aspects of the degree establishes a foundation for lifelong learning and prepares the student to be a thoughtful, informed, global citizen. This educational experience fosters academic excellence, interdisciplinary dialog, respect for self and others, and social responsibility.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Doctoral or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the teaching discipline or a master’s degree with a concentration in the teaching discipline (a minimum of 18 graduate semester credit hours in the teaching discipline)
- Demonstrated ability to use technology in creating and delivering course content
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the subject area to be taught and currency in the discipline
FSW Perks for Adjuncts:
- Ability to participate in a 403(b) retirement plan
- Ability to participate in various Wellness Initiatives
- Access to a variety of BUCS Perks offering discounts at numerous local businesses and vendors
Our locations offer you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.