ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
- Customer Service/Support
Are you interested in learning more about the ever-growing world of beer, wine, and spirits? How about cigars? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place! Celebration Specialist is the first step in continued professional growth with ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. We are in the business of making everyday celebrations better.
Competitive wages and paid vacation are only the beginning of the incredible list of benefits offered at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. In addition to a fast-paced environment and a supportive team of dedicated individuals, fulltime team members are eligible for family health insurance, dental and vision plans, long and short-term disability, discounted theme park tickets, tuition reimbursement, a company-match 401k program and more! Join our team today to start an unforgettable journey into the world of wine, spirits, beer and cigars. Opportunity awaits!
For more information, please go to www.abcfws.com/careers
Porters maintain cleanliness inside of the store and the outside property in support of our Service Philosophy, “We make everyday celebrations better by providing an exceptional atmosphere for our team members and guests” by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITES
- Demonstrate ABC’s Service Standards with our guests and your teammates every day.
- Assist in unloading and putting away weekly truck deliveries.
- Transport and stock merchandise from stockrooms to sales floor, shelves, and or beer cooler as needed.
- Clean stockrooms, hallways, coolers, beer boxes, bathrooms, corridors.
- Wash windows, door panels, and sills. Dust furniture and equipment. Polish metalwork.
- Sweep and mop store floors and bathrooms. Replenish bath room supplies.
- Dust furniture and equipment. Polish metalwork.
- Clean rugs, carpets, walls, ceilings, woodwork and window coverings where applicable.
- Pick up debris in parking lot and property grounds.
- Empty and clean waste baskets, trash receptacles, and ashtrays. Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Perform light general maintenance such as changing light bulbs or replacing ceiling tiles.
- Responsible for following all operational compliance policy to ensure safety among team members and guests.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must be flexible in scheduling and able to work weekends, holidays, early morning, and evening shifts.
- Ability to stand and move throughout store for long periods of time and lift /or move up to 50 lbs.
Your primary job as a Porter is to ensure the store and grounds are clean and in safe working order in support of our ABC team members and guests. Be part of making the whole team better every day.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE: No prior experience or training.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance; stoop, knee, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and extreme cold.